2014年4月20日星期日

Rewritting my essay

  I love coffee and I  am little bit mad about it. Usually I will go have a cup of Latte with my friend at a cafe. The most interesting thing about this is that my friends and I will go searching for some special coffee house in Kuala Lumpur. In future, I wish to have my own coffee house.

  To make my dream come true, I should have a lot of knowledge about it. So, i will go take a course about food and beverage at a Taiwan university. Ater that I will work hard to earn more money to start my business.

  I know it is hard to start a business, but I will try hard. Everyone needs a dream to make their life more hopeful, isn't it? But there are still many of dream spoilers. They can give you many reasons, why you cannot do it. Parents normally are one of them. But we understand that, they just want to protect us.

  But, eventhough my father does nit support me at all, I will not give up my dream. I know what I am doing. I will show my father that anythings can happen, and we just need a dreams.

没有评论:

发表评论